Monday, October 4, 2010

Imagine That


Imagine that….
Word’s I say can have you moist
Ur mind exhilarated by the thought of me romancing your
body from the front to the back….


Imagine that,
I start with your breast, till I'm licking the star in ur ass..
changing your ordinary to extraordinary before
you say babe... I'm about to cum..


Imagine that…
can you stomach just how deep I can go with these two fingers..


Can... you...imagine....that?

I didn't think so...

I give a new meaning to the word, Missionary,
Just relax….And let your body tell me
The confessions that my tongue will resurrect.

Imagine that…
what I can do to you
Studying each move, till I pass this test.
Work it like I’m…off my leash…unedited
Giving you the full meal deal, with out the calories


Imagine that….
we role play switching positions,
memories Catching every angle,
so we can press replay..

No comments:

Post a Comment