Thursday, October 21, 2010

Parting her pink pedals to consume her nectar

ingers caress outlines of throbbing lips 
each one greets the wetness
in my mouth, As my tongue anxiously waits
to dance with the pedals on her flower.
Indescribable rhythm.
Only in perfect unison.

A yearning deeper then the canal river.
Each stroke thrashing with her movement.
Inhaling her air filled with lust
holding her athletic hips tightly to my face
as my tongue
parts her pink pedals, oooh what beauty  
 strategically open for me to lick, 
descending and ascending my tongue deeper, 
touching each wall of abyss  

Like a bee in search of its nectar, 
and I’ve found it. 
Moan’s chanting.
Her eye’s focusing on my every move
closing only to welcome uncontrollable
pleasure... 

Ascending my Tongue To kiss her thighs...
Yes, I like to tease her..  With this oral foreplay...
I can go longer than a vibrator
Return your double A’ batteries 
I’m relentless, tongue glides from her
landscape along snug curve to

her breast firm like mountain’s
waiting for my tongue to claim its peak 
lips cupped her aroused nipple
slightly tugging/ creating circular motions
with my tongue that hasn't tasted anything, 
This….. perfect....yet
my mouth saturated ....with excitement
accepting invitation her body printed...    

as memories form reflection we can put on repeat… .................................when she recuperates.. 

SweetNess 
2010

2 comments:

  1. Sweetness, I really love this poem. I feature poetry on my site once a month and in February I want to feature sexy and erotic poems because of Valentine's Day. I was hoping you would allow me to feature this poem. Of course you will get full credit and a link back to your site. November's Poetic License comes out tomorrow if you would like to see what I'm talking about. In February it will be the first Monday. Please let me know! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's funny cause this shows you how long its been since I've been on my blog.. Love I'm truly sorry for responding so late in the game.. I hope you still read my poem and that ppl njoyed it! Much love!

    ReplyDelete